NYC- Top tier quant trading firm is looking for a Data Engineer to join their core team. Data which is the core of their business, is currently driven from hundreds of real-time and daily sources. This small collaborative team is working closely with the top talent in the industry.
As a Data Engineer you will work with others to bring together technical and analytical expertise to grapple with difficult computational and data-related problems. Data Engineers are the experts in content and technology. You will be constantly learning on the job, innovating, communicating with researchers and working directly with external vendors- great opportunity to work directly with the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another technical discipline
- A background or interest in building large-scale, real-time and daily sources
- Import data from the vendors, clean, and store the data
- Lead and address companywide questions about the nature, completeness and correctness of the data
- Work to integrate new data sets into the existing database structure. Plan, upload protocol, and sanity checks to ensure data integrity
Financial experience is NOT a requirement as this candidate will supersede with great communication and openness to working with Java and Python
Compensation and Benefits:
Our client is distinctive amongst their competitors because they offer; a family driven office, challenging environment to improve skillset, competitive pay (200-450k), excellent health care, paid vacation, tickets to NYC’s top events, and much more.
To find out more, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to text/call me anytime at 310-666-7570 and we can chat in strict confidence.
LocationNew York, New York
Share this Job