Our client was founded over 14 years ago by a statistician and computer scientist; now it has grown into one of the most successful hedgefunds in this space. With technology and science at its core, the company are looking to add to their team of gifted data scientists.
Data science is behind everything our client does; from collection and analyses through to predictive modelling and experiments. The business continues to apply the most advanced research methods to the financial world and now are seeking a diverse set of engineers responsible for data harvesting.
- BS or MS in a either Computer Science or Quantitative Field (Math/Physics)
- Data analysis skills, especially using popular scripting languages (e.g., Python, Groovy) and/or data analysis tools and languages (R, Matlab, Mathematica, Tableau);
- Eagerness to work in an evolving and fast-paced environment;
- A passion for data and technology
- They have hired multiple ex-Google employees and finance knowledge is not required or preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
For successful candidates they would be happy to offer between $350-$550K in first year cash compensation with the additional benefit of buying out unvested stock. You would also benefit from their relaxed, start-up like culture, 401K plan and frequent outings.
For more information please get in touch at 415 799 7612 or email@example.com
LocationNew York, New York
Share this Job