Elite proprietary trading firm that was recently founded by one of the most philanthropic contributors in New York City, is looking to hire a number of developers. This firm drives its success through dedication to integrity, collaboration, while maintaining a heavy focus on research and quantitative trading.
An exciting chance for a senior technologist as well as researchers to join a smaller team while creating a greater influence. The successful candidate will work alongside core researchers and talented technologists to communicate varying needs as well as enhancing the trading platform.
- People skills, team and collegial culture, required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another technical discipline
- Advanced degrees (MS / PhDs) are strongly encouraged to apply
- Senior technologist must have 4+ years working with C++,Java, or Python
- Multi-threading/synchronization and distributed computing experience desired
- Financial experience is NOT required
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation varies from 300-700k which includes your base, guaranteed bonus, and sign-on. In addition you will also receive top health and dental care, paid vacation, and 401k.
To find out more, please feel free to email email@example.com or feel free to text/call me anytime at 310-310-4778 and we can chat in strict confidence.
Share this Job