A ~40 person, collaborative quantitative trading firm in Chicago are looking to build on their recent success and expand their core research/monetization group.
This position allows for a blend of both coding/engineering skills and statistical expertise. Within this group you would apply various machine learning, AI and other data science techniques to back-test and create new trading strategies and enhance existing ones. Working in small team with a flat structure your research would be in production within a matter of weeks.
- BS or MS in a either Computer Science or Quantitative Field (Math/Physics)
-Industry experience applying machine learning techniques and other forms of statistical analysis across massive data sets.
- Familiarity with C++ or Java
- Ability to work closely and collaborate with other researchers and technologists.
- Quick learner and keen eye for solving complex problems.
- They have hired multiple ex-Google employees and finance knowledge is not required or preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
For successful candidates they would be happy to offer between $300K-$550K in first year cash compensation with the additional benefit of buying out unvested stock. You would also benefit from their relaxed, start-up like culture, 401K plan and frequent outings with colleagues and founders.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions feel free to email or call at 415 670 9341, I'd be more than happy to give any information that could help.
Share this Job