Opportunity to work in a unique and collaborative technically scientific environment, in a role that would be a hybrid between a quant and a developer role in which you would be analyzing big data sets as well as developing algorithms and solving incredibly complex problems day to day.
The successful applicant for this position will be working closely with the quants to implement trading strategies in their proprietary trading system. The work will include building testing environments where strategies can be analyzed prior to deployment and building systems to perform post-trade analytics. The successful applicant will also help in building data analysis tools for both pre-trade parameters and post-trade risk analysis and will be involved in building the firm’s next generation risk management systems.
- Extensive (5+ years) development in either C, C++, Java or Python using either predictive algorithms or high performance computing techniques
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong Educational background in either Computer Science or Mathematics
- Great communication skills and ability to think on your feet
- Prior financial experience is not needed
Compensation & Benefits:
In terms of compensation and benefits they offer guaranteed first year compensation and this will include, base salary, performance bonus and sign on bonus between $400-550k depending on your experience. The benefits are top of the line with premier medical insurance for you and your family, a great work life balance, and a 401k matching plan
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions feel free to ask, we'd be more than happy to give any information that could help.
Share this Job